Share the Warmth
When you enroll in the Share the Warmth Round Up program, Piedmont will round up your monthly Piedmont Natural Gas bill to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to an approved Share the Warmth agency in your community.
Piedmont customers can sign up for the Share the Warmth Round Up program in one of the following ways:
- Complete the enrollment form on the back of your monthly bill and return it with your payment
- Call 800.752.7504
- Complete our online Share the Warmth enrollment form
- Text SHARE to 21209 (message and data rates may apply)
Even if you’re not a customer:Please consider a donation to this worthy cause. Mail your check to:
Piedmont Natural Gas / Share the Warmth
Attention: Community Relations
4720 Piedmont Row Drive
Charlotte, NC 28210
Share the Warmth funds can be used to pay energy bills regardless of the energy source used in the home — including natural gas, propane, oil and electricity. Funds are distributed to residents through approved partner agencies.
“Round Up” benefits:
- No administration fees - 100 percent of your contribution goes to assisting low-income families and individuals in need
- Your monthly donation supports people in your community
Need Help with Your Energy Bills?Contact the Share the Warmth partner agency in your area to apply for assistance.
- Crisis Assistance Ministry (Mecklenburg County)
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (all other North Carolina counties)
- South Carolina Office of Economic Opportunity (Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville and Spartanburg counties)
- Metro Action Commission (Davidson County)
- Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency (Cheatham, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Trousdale, Williamson and Wilson counties)
- Highland Rim Economic Corporation (Dickson County)