Why buy a natural gas furnace?
High-efficiency natural gas furnaces can be up to 15 percent more efficient than standard models.
| A standard natural gas furnace releases:
- 20% fewer CO2 emissions than a standard electric heat pump
- 6% fewer CO2 emissions than a high efficiency electric heat pump
Natural gas furnaces:
- cost less money to operate than electric and propane models
- provide heat that is 25 degrees warmer than an electric heat pump
- are more affordable to operate than electric, fuel oil and propane models
- last longer and are more efficient
Choose a natural gas furnace with an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating of 90 percent or greater to get the best efficiencies.
Have any questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-279-3636 (Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.).