Protect Your Home with Piedmont Natural Gas
Piedmont Natural Gas has partnered with “HomeServe” to bring warranty products to residential customers in our service territory.
HomeServe currently offers two warranty programs to Piedmont customers:
Benefits of Warranty Protection
- Water Heater Repair/Replacement Plan (includes “upgrade” option)
- Interior Gas Line Coverage
- No bill to pay within coverage limits
- No deductibles
- No searching for a technician
- 24-hour hotline available 365 days per year
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- No trip or service charges
- Prompt response
- Unlimited number of service calls (up to coverage limits)
- Convenient, automatic billing on your Piedmont bill
- Permanent repairs guaranteed for one year
- Overlap Guarantee with full refund
To be eligible for warranty programs through HomeServe:
- You must be the homeowner
- The home must be a single-family home
- The home must be on a permanent foundation
Piedmont Natural Gas partners with HomeServe USA to offer coverage plans to our customers. HomeServe is an independent company that partners with utilities across the United States to protect thousands of households from high repair costs due to home emergencies.
- For additional information or to enroll in warranty services from HomeServe, call 1-877-279-3636 (Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.).
- If you are enrolled in a Homeserve warranty program and need to report a repair claim, please call 1-888-300-1224 (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or 1-888-300-0224 (24 hours a day, seven days a week).
- To report a natural gas emergency, please call 1-800-752-7504.
Warranty services offered by Piedmont Natural Gas are non-regulated services provided through the Company’s “Service Plus” program. These services are not part of Piedmont’s regulated service offerings, nor in any way sanctioned by the North Carolina Utilities Commission, South Carolina Public Service Commission, or Tennessee Regulatory Authority. There is no advantage to customers if they buy products or services through Piedmont’s Service Plus program, nor do customers have to buy these products in order to continue receiving the same reliable regulated natural gas service from Piedmont Natural Gas.