Each year, Piedmont Natural Gas seeks ambitious students for summer internships. In addition, Piedmont offers a Business Leadership Development Program to recent college graduates. To learn more about that program,
The time has finally arrived to start recruiting for our Summer 2014 Interns! If you are interested in being considered, please see the list below for our upcoming internship needs. Please review the information on this webpage, and then apply to any positions of interest using the appropriate link(s). All interested applicants must apply online (to each position of interest) in order to be considered.
Our recruiters will be attending the following career fairs. We hope to see you there!
- Appalachian State University Intern Fair - January 29
- North Carolina State University Engineering Fair - February 5
- North Carolina State University College of Management Fair - February 7
- UNC-Charlotte Intern Fair - February 7
- Winthrop University Career Fair - February 18
- Clemson University Career Fair - February 25 (rescheduled from February 11)
- Johnson C. Smith/CIAA Career Fair - February 27
- 10 weeks, from May to August
- Located in Charlotte, N.C.
- Competitive pay and possible stipend
- Mentor Program
- Volunteering and social opportunities
We are looking for rising Juniors and Seniors with the following majors for our intern program:
- Human Resources
- Planning & Development
- Computer Science
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Environmental Science